Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My think tank

I have always written; as far back as I can remember I have had a love affair with pen and paper.  I can get lost, as a matter of fact, in any office supply store that one could find themselves in.  I love written word, thought processes, complexities of language (even if I am not always proper), and the way words convey what is going on inside of us. It doesn't really matter how pretty or ugly we are inside, words seep out of us.  The ability to speak is part of our proof that we are made in the image of God.  In Genesis, He spoke everything into being.  We have power in our words, the power of life and death the Bible says.

So, my think tank is my insides pouring out onto this relatively new medium for me called the internet.  The good, bad, ugly, funny and everything in between.  If you really want to get to know me, then spend time with me.  If you really want to get to know my thoughts, read this.  Some may agree, some may be angered, but I would love for you to share with me on this journey of my mind.

I have written a book called "A Dose of Reality."  I will be getting into more and more of what the book is about during my journey here.  I firmly believe it will radically change women's lives that are miserable and struggling through.  I am really excited about it.  I will also be sharing my publishing journey because it is unchartered territory for me.  Maybe you, too, have some insight to share with me.

Rock on for 2011!!
Looking forward to what's coming!

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited, Steph! Remember in high school where we always wrote notes to each other? I still have tons of those I think - need to dig them out :)
    Keep on writin!
    ~Robs

    ReplyDelete