Sunday, January 2, 2011

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we have all heard of the little poems we get sent in emails about the dash of our life.  The born date - the death date and what that dash represents.  Well, can I tell you that I think I want like at least 4 or 5 !!!!! exclamation points in the place of my dash....cause a - isn't going to get it!

I want to live my life to the fullest through Jesus! I want my life to be looked at, examined and talked about for generations to come.  I want people reading my writings 400 yrs from now.  I want to do radical things.  I have always had people look at me like I'm crazy and many criticize and not believe in my thoughts, beliefs, or feelings.  None the less, my exclamation points won't reflect anyone but me!  They won't say anything about anyone in my life, but me.  When I stand in front of the Almighty God and Father I will account for me!

With Jesus all things are possible to me!  I am a dreamer that sees no limit on potential and possibilities and fun to be had.  I know I will face trials and hurtles.  I know for a fact that Satan will attempt to stop me, hold me down, discourage me, and come against me....but I am a daughter of the Almighty God and Satan is nothing.  Satan is defeated because my Jesus, whom I am a fellow heir to the throne of God with, came and died on this earth so that I can have 4 or 5 !!!!! exclamation points in my life!  And I intend to earn everyone of them living it up!!

I don't want to be the same tomorrow as I am today.  I don't want my life to stand still and watch this amazing world pass me by.  I'm looking for Biblical proportions in my life and I know that God is not done being God and then He has plenty left for me and all to do....He's just waiting for those who want some exclamation points !!!....cause I won't be dead.  My story isn't over when I leave here...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment