Saturday, January 1, 2011

My 100's List for the New Year!

Personal
1) fast 40 days
2) lose 35 lbs
3) hoop more
4) exercise regularly
5) learn some more spanish
6) get a massage and see the chiropractor at least 3 times this year
7) study the Bible harder
8) read through unread books of the Bible
9) meet neighbors
10) watch TV less
11) save more
12) go to Hammy's soccer games
13) work hard, but remember family comes first
14) work with homeless women again
15) make new friends a priority
16) visit the school more
17) drink more water
18) get more sleep
19) don't be aggressive when I'm angry
20) don't let co-dependency rule
21) seek wisdom on my prophetic gift
22) find a Bible study
23) don't let time pass me by
24) don't be arrogant
25) LOVE MORE

Family
1)spend more fun time
2) be kind to my husband
3) have dates with my kids
4) establish family night
5) fall back in love with my husband
6) have a date night with my man
7) get Hammy in soccer
8) get Nyah back into dance
9) go roller skating with Nyah
10) forgive my hubs
11) make a budget
12) teach J about our $$
13) eat lunch with my kids at school
14) make sure my kids are taken care of school and don't fall through cracks
15) laugh with my husband more
16) play outside with my kids
17) give the kids chores
18) teach each child a new house skill
19) make a grocery budget
20) have better eating habits
21) keep fruits around for snacking
22) make sure Nautas does his vision therapy
23) stop wasteful spending
24) play some games
25) get up earlier

Professional
1) study for Rusk
2)Work 3 hair shows
3) promote my book
4) work on my second book
5) illustrate my "Real Love" book
6) organize client give aways
7) get new business cards
8) work on website monthly
9) keep business facebook page fresh
10) build new business
11) get business plan together
12) get prototype of station
13) get passport
14) make a budget
15) get a good work phone
16) give AT&T some kind constructive criticism
17) clean my cabinet at work
18) sell some Naked make-up
19) do a photo shoot 4 times this year
20) keep filming "Cut 2 the Chase"
21) keep my business debt free
22) advertise somewhere
23) get online retail store
24) enjoy traveling
25) build some business relationships

Home
1) organize playroom
2) fix up downstairs
3) remove carpet
4) stain floors
5) get pecan picker
6) start a supper group
7) have a family photo made
8) obtain pictures from the last 7 years
9) put pictures in frames
10) hang picture frames
11) clean my fireplace
12) paint my mantle
13) decorate my bathroom
14) find homes for all the puppies
15) fix bridge in the back yard
16) replace carpet stairs
17) or at least have them professionally cleaned
18) organize my work room
19) paint nyah's book shelves
20)learn how to take care of pecan trees
21) plant a garden
22) take care of chickens
23) train the dogs more
24) dig up some ugly bushes
25) put in a turtle pond

This list should absolutely keep me busy this year!! But hopefully I will grow and my family and business will be en

3 comments:

  1. I tried to post this on 1/1/11, but the dad gum thing was giving me a hard time! Praise God for saving though!! Post your resolutions too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are quite ambitious! Keeps you going!
    Love the HOOP MORE!!! Even better if we could do it together! ~Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! I want to hoop more with you! I need you to get some hoopers out here for me! :)

    ReplyDelete