Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sex

So I was having a conversation with 2 of my friends tonight about sex.  We got graphic and we got raw, but you know what else we got.  Inspired!  I think that too many people talk about promiscuous sex and how wonderful it is, when really, it's not great and it carries a bunch of ugliness with it that you don't have in a marital relationship.  There is a movie coming out in Jan called "No Strings Attached."  This is my point exactly.  What trash.  There are always strings attached when it comes to sex.  It's in our genetic code...because....we were created to have sex.  Yes..that's right..GOD MADE SEX as much as He made everything else.  He made sex for us to enjoy and crave.  God knew exactly what He was doing when He made a woman.  If you use what is created by God out of the context for which God created it, that is when it becomes sin and all strings attached.
So I want more married women to talk about sex!  I want more married women to encourage other married women to have sex.  The only way to counter culture is to be as loud and in your face as culture (or lack there of) is.  I wonder if I could have a marital sex small group, or support group if you will.  LOL
So married peeps...GET OUT THERE AND HAVE SOME SEX WITH YOUR LOVER!

2 comments: